Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's Get Physical

Because I have a very slight obsession with virtual food, I have to keep an eye on my figure. Whether I'm relaxing with some yoga on my rooftop or exploring a sim at a leisurely jog, this outfit is one of my favorites. With a low ARC and a built-in delete script feature in the few prims it has, I can jump into a moderately trafficked area with little to no lag. And it's so cute!

I took a few of these pictures while exercising at the Breast Cancer Awareness Center in Triborough, New York. It is a place that works very hard for a good cause and it makes learning fun through a unique tour it offers.

Please note that the ARC I got from the Phoenix Viewer is approximate and may vary for you. If I'm naked my ARC is 16 if that gives you a baseline. Also, out of this whole ensemble only the clothing prims have scripts for resizing, but you have the choice of deleting those scripts and you can also edit the prims via build menu.

With all prim attachments, inc. hair and shoes: 482 ARC, 77 prims
Just hair and shoe prims: 336 ARC, 59 prims

Back View, no attachments
Back view with attachments

Excuse my bony ankles

Action shot!

Hair: Magic Trick by Tiny Bird, only 43 prims!
Pants: Camel Sports Pants by Gawk! 12 prims if you wear them all
Hoodie: Camel Sports Hoodie by Gawk!; 7 prims
Top: Camel Sports Top by Gawk!; no attachments
Shoes: Bows Bows Brown Suede by In Her Shoes, 8 prims each foot. All shoes by In Her Shoes are free, but I would like to point out that there is a donation box at the shop and I encourage you to tip if you are able. It is very generous of the creator to offer such great products for free and I think that should be rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment