Thursday, February 3, 2011

Have to start somewhere

My name is Mathilda Islay and though I make my home in the lovely estate of New York HealthLink, I travel a lot. I shop a lot. I build a lot. I think a lot. The blog name comes from my real and virtual businesses. I just pretty much name everything I do "JovianBay," be it my real life transcribing and copy editing services or my real and virtual lace jewelry - and the shop on Etsy.

I've been debating starting a blog for my Second Life experiences for a while. My biggest problem has been coming up with a theme. I want to do a blog about low prim and low scripted clothing to help do my part in decreasing lag. I want to do a blog about my adventures in machinima and digital media in general. And then I also want to document my travel and experiences in world, however helpful that may be to others. My indecisiveness has led to me not having a blog at all so this is my attempt to change that.

So there is no umbrella theme to this blog. I am just yet another person exploring the wonders of a virtual environment.

Pull up a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment