Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring is Here!

Slowly but surely, ice is melting from the grid and shops are starting to stock up on springtime pretties. My Bohemian heart is warmed by all of the new textures, which manage to blend earthy colors with cheerful tones. I can't wait to show you my new spring low lag outfit!

There are two different overall ARCs and prim counts for this one because the dress comes with both a long and short skirt to choose from. But even with the long skirt option, the dress's use of resources is low and honestly overall it really did boggle my mind a bit that I was able to get such a low ARC from such a detailed ensemble.

So, here's the overall ARC and prim count for the outfit with either skirt option. I will detail each clothing article's use further down.

Long skirt: 879 ARC, prims 359
Short skirt: 682 ARC, prims 335

There's only one script and that's in the hair to change the colors of the flowers (you get to color both individually) so you'll want to keep that one in!

Remember to click on the pics to enlarge.


The seams of this dress are not even noticeable. Just gorgeous.



I got the necklace for 50L Friday and it comes with a bunch of options. Also, this hair is just the epitome of spring to me.


Okay so these are my favorite boots in SL. It's the first and rare time I've ever purchased a fat pack because I just couldn't decide which color. They are 100 prims of HAWT and I've gotten many compliments on them. The stockings are old-fashioned sexy and I love that this dress lets me show them off perfectly.

 

 



Dress: Mimikri - Mia Sand. 213 ARC, 26 prims for short; 410 ARC, 50 prims for long
Boots - *G Field* - Lace-Up Boots - Sand. 230 ARC, 100 prims
Hair: Fashionably Dead (fd) - Rainy Day - Nothingness from the Earth Pack. 188 ARC, 77 prims
Necklace: *League* - Wanderer Necklace - Plain. 35 ARC, 132 prims
Stockings: *League* - Side-Gartered Stockings - Khaki with brown garter (you get one pair with brown garter and one with black garter). no attachments.
Bubbles!: Eyefliez Inc. Bubble Blower

Also, if you're curious like I was as to if the dress is made of flexi prims or sculpts, it's composed of both, strategically used. It fits like a glove but also moves when you walk (and without your legs flashing through too much). It's just really well made and the creator Mimikri Kit was very quick and friendly in responding to my question.

Now go out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment