Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nordari

If I could spend my afterlife on the grid, I would definitely haunt Nordari. It's a digital heaven - a haven - and I've treasured it since I discovered the sim in the fall of last year. I don't remember how I even landed there in the first place, but once I was there, the only thing on my mind was, "what is this strange and wonderful place?"

You would almost not notice the store located on the sim as the owners blend it in so well with the natural scenery. There are no imposing buildings, there is no clutter; everything about this place, from the terraforming to the well-plotted grass, takes you to another world. I guess you could say it takes you to the virtual world - and what a showcase of digital technology it is!

I worked on this video for 12 hours today and it's still a bit bumpy but it's the best I can do with my processor and graphics card. I know I can't do it justice but I hope that this little video at least relays a bit of how I feel about Nordari.

Watch the video and then visit for yourself!

The video

Nordari

No comments:

Post a Comment