Thursday, April 28, 2011

CATS!

So it's been a long time since last I posted. But I have a reason for that: I've been knee deep in KittyCats!

It started with looking for a lower prim, better featured pet cat for my mom than what she currently had. My friend Novella is a breeder and had just gotten into the new cats, called KittyCats. So we went to a couple of sims to check them out. Instantly, we loved them.

I have seen, I believe, all of the brands of pets out there and KittyCats have to be some of the best-scripted, low lag, full of personality pets I've seen. You can breed them (and therefore feed them) if you want to but they give you the option to permapet the cats so that you don't have to feed them (and can no longer breed them). They come in all colors and sizes and I am so addicted there's no turning back! If you ever want to see them in action, stop by my cozy little shop, Beau Gatto, in KittyCats Cafe in Rhineland.

Here are just some of my little lovelies. (You can see more pics on my Flickr account.)




Galen, my pure Burmese Sable



Lily, my Snowshoe Lilac
Kaylee, my Domino
Zoe and Wash, two of my Cream Tabbies
The Cream Army
Cuddling with Six, my coco with Pink Ice eyes

These cats are great. They rez and chase butterflies and bees, they stick their tongues out, they sleep, you can throw a ball for them to play with, and they can even talk to you...well, sort of ;)

KittyCat breeding isn't for the faint of heart. The market goes up and down and you really need to learn the business well before investing any money in it. But for me at least, it's been a very rewarding month so far. I'm loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! so happy to hear that ;) your cats are adorable :) thanks for the nice post and again SO happy you enjoy them!

    hope to meet you inworld sometime!

    callie cline

    ReplyDelete